Southpoint Pattaya is the debut project condominium from Thai property developer Kingdom Property. Southpoint consists in two towers respectively 30 and 20 stories each featuring 655 units. The condominium is located on Pratumnak Hill between Kasetsin soi 5 and soi 7.
EIA approved, the project features Studio of 30SQM, 1 Bedroom ranging from 41 to 87SQM and 2 Bedrooms units ranging from 61 to 91SQM. While there are still numerous units for sale in Tower A, Kingdom Property already sold the entire Tower B to a Thai investor who will develop the 224-unit building into internationally managed serviced residences.
Foreign purchasers of units at Southpoint Pattaya can obtain a 20-year visa thanks to the developer’s collaboration with Thailand Elite, a firm under the control of The Tourism Authority of Thailand. This is the only project condominium in all Thailand offering such benefit for foreign investors.
For more information, please contact us or click on the link below:
A First in Thailand: 20-Year Visa Granted to Property Buyers
Studio – 30SQM – Floor 4th to 15th – 3.0 to 4.1M Baht
1 Bedroom – 41SQM – Floor 4th to 18th – 3.9M to 5.7M Baht
1 Bedroom – 49SQM – Floor 14th to 22nd – 5.9M to 6.8M Baht
1 Bedroom – 60SQM – Floor 22nd – 8.4M Baht
2 Bedrooms – 61SQM – Floor 4th to 22nd – 6.7M to 8.7M Baht
2 Bedrooms – 61SQM – Floor 4th to 12th – 6.6M to 7.3M Baht
Terms of Payment
- Booking Fee:
- Thai quota: THB50,000
- Foreign quota: THB50,000
- Foreign quota (VISA 20 YEARS): THB100,000
- Signing Contract Fee:
- Thai quota: 10% of the total price (within 15 days)
- Foreign quota: 10% of the total price (within 15 days) & 10% of the total price (within 6 months)
- Foreign quota (VISA 20 YEARS): THB900,000 (within 15 days) and the rest should be divided in the next 9 months equally
- Transfer on Completion:
- Thai quota: 90% of the total price minus Booking Fee
- Foreign quota: 80% of the total price minus Booking Fee
- Foreign quota (VISA 20 YEARS): none
- Sinking Fund is THB500/sq.m. (to be finalized on transfer date)
- Monthly Common Management Fee is THB45/sq.m./month (to be finalized on transfer date)
- Transfer fee shall be shared equally between the Seller and the Buyer
- Selling price is subject to change without prior notice. All prices in Thai baht.